Thursday, August 30, 2012

Convocation























A recent convocation shoot for  a bunch of NTU good friends who went through it all together (:

I'm a little tired out from everything that's happening this holiday but I'm grateful to have met awesome people along the way and changed my mindset a little towards things. I've been hitting the gym regularly and I can really feel my body toning up and my health improving. 3 more days to my long awaited get away (then again, every getaway is long awaited to me) for a real proper break since I haven't had a rest day ever since holidays started.

Have fun at school while I skip my first week to enjoy my holiday! :D

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY NICEEEEE! Good job darling! *thumbs up* ^^ -TL

Anonymous said...

how did you do the b/w bg and the people are colored?

Fiona Sng said...

Hehe thank you love for always being so encouraging (:

Anon: I used PS.