Saturday, August 18, 2012

Behind-the-scenes





Mosaic-ed my extremely unglam face with a reflector that's 3/4 of my body












Some BTS of a convocation shoot last month. All images credit to Desmond. I promise proper photos to be uploaded soon. August has been jam packed with work, and it's been quite awhile since I last head out to have some adventure fun over the weekends. Love how my Sperry Top-sider has been the most trusty and rugged pair of shoes that has accompanied me through everything. 3 more weeks before school commences and I've so much to accomplish, everyday feels like a race against time and trying to seek a balance between friends, work, play and rest. For more frequent updates, you may follow me on instagram (smittenpixels) if you'd like! I'm just so excited for everything that's about to happen this holidays and I can't wait to share with you guys what I've been up to! :D

Stay gold, y'all! xx

No comments: