Monday, September 30, 2013

Summer Series by Shopdiygalore
















Wardrobe: Shopdiygalore
Hair and Makeup: Pearlyn Law
Model: Rachel Wong
By: Fiona Sng


Today, I'm here to share with you one of my favourite lookbooks ever for Shopdiygalore shot a few months back. I know I tend refer to quite a number of lookbooks as my favourite... but if they aren't then I wouldn't be sharing them here! Nat puts in a lot of time and effort to churn a single lookbook out, and ensure that it brings out the look and mood she was going for. She's a fantastic person to work with because she never rushes the shoot, and she allows all of us to exercise our own creativity. I believe Rachel needs no introduction... She is a dear to work with, and needless to say, extremely gorgeous! She's also really easy to photograph! And, my dear friend/ makeup artist/ twin/ sister/ teammate/ partner in crime Pearlyn Law who is ever so talented. Don't you just love the entire look she has given Rachel? I thought it was really well done and it brought out a different look in Rach which was.... refreshing and captivating. Do check out her site to learn more of the services she provides! She does makeup for blogshops as well as wedding (:

Contrary to its title "Summer Series", I gave it a darker feel and I love how it turned out. I've taken a liking for moody and edgy photos and more often than not, this isn't required/ desired for blogshop photography so I get really happy when we get to execute something like this!

I can't believe October is here already... 2013 is coming to an end soon and it's crazy. I don't think I've accomplished enough to call it an end yet but it's been a real wonderful year. Right, I'll save the year end speech for December. There're just so much more to do before this year ends, and I have so many series of couple shoots to share with all of you guys and I can't wait already!

Also, I'll be hosting a couple shoot giveaway with Pearlyn so keep your eyes peeled! More details on the blog and Facebook soon!

xx









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this series! Esp the amazing tones. Keep the good work up, Fiona! <3

Fiona Sng said...

Thank you love! You are always so sweet and encouraging! <3 I'm replying your email now! Hehe