Wednesday, September 4, 2013

S.E.A Aquarium










Wai are you such a kidddddd -squishes-











































These photos are so.... outdated, I have no other words for them. The S.E.A Aquarium was nice, but it really wouldn't be very worth the entrance fees for those who are just going to stride in to view the fishes and then come out of it because it frankly isn't that big. Somehow we found it amusing cause we felt that they may just have brought the fishes over from the Underwater World Sentosa to here.

But I love how D is someone who would take the extra effort with me to go through every single writeup on the fishes and how a trip like this can be enriching. We definitely couldn't remember all the facts that we've read, but I think we brought home a little bit of new knowledge when we stepped out of the place. No doubt, we spent a great deal of time in there but it was fun because we had each other *cheesy*. Speaking of how outdated these photos are, D and I have changed our hairstyles quite a fair bit. I've reverted back to bangs and gone way lighter (and loving it!) and I figured by the time I put my current photos up I might have outgrown the bangs already.

I can't wait to share the next batch of photos which I love! So keep your eyes peeled (:

xx


No comments: