Saturday, September 15, 2012

Biyi and Nigel



































Nigel and Biyi's big day was the first wedding assignment I took on to pursue my dreams and it's all thanks to my wonderful best friend, Tinglei, who has been ever so encouraging and motivating. I was really nervous but I'm glad it went pretty well, and the shots are not tooooo bad for a start. It began with gatecrashing, followed by wedding reception at The White Rabbit. I've been wanting to dine there for the longest time, and never did I expect that my first visit would be to photograph for a wedding. Something major screwed up but I'll not go into that, but I can sum it up as a really expensive lesson learnt. I'll be taking my second wedding tomorrow. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a smooth one tomorrow.

(:

xx



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened :( isit smth to do with your gadgets?

Fiona Sng said...

Not really.. But I'd rather not talk about it (:

Wenhui said...

Have faith in yourself! You'll do well :D :D

Fiona Sng said...

Thank you WH (: You are the sweetest! It went well hehe (:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona! what camera did you use for the wedding shoots? and did you use photoshop to edit? :)

Fiona Sng said...

Hi, I used a Nikon D800 and yes I did but it's only for very minor color editing thats all! <:

Debs said...

don't worry it really comes with practice! :) my first wedding day shoot was horrible but the more you do it the better you get. well done, it's nice to see you going out there and pursuing what you like!