Thursday, July 12, 2012

We're going to the zoo, zoo zoo!








































It's been a little while since I last brought the 50mm out for an adventure and it came in handy this time round! Most of the shots here by taken with it. (: Attempt to dress up like a zookeeper got me the attention of the monkeys during feeding time. Not cool. I was scared out of my wits when it scuttled over towards me and my cousin had to fend for me. As with every exploration trips, I love the fact that I ingest new information and opened my eyes to many amazing creations. Apparently, otters are not as docile as I thought they were. It's pretty scary seeing them devour the fishes with their mouths full of blood. Yike.

I know I'm a little late but...whoa. Time flies. It's already July and by next month I'd be legally 21. It's not something I'm anticipating at all. This year was more of a roller coaster ride for me than ever before and I'm glad things are picking/ picked up since June with the change of a new house and a number of photography jobs coming in. I'm really beyond grateful to all who helped me and believed in me all these while and pulled me through the dark moments. Thank you God for all the good that has been placed in my life. I am truly contented.

xx

4 comments:

Eatlovemerry said...

Hope you had fun! It's nice being 21 (soon)! :)

Fiona Sng said...

Thank you, Yuanting! <:

Sirong said...

I really love your photos ! They are really fantastic.

Fiona Sng said...

Awww you are too nice, Sirong! Really, it's nothing close to fantastic but thank you (: (: