Monday, July 16, 2012

Haw Par Villa































I'm sorry to have to put you through the gruesome photos of the ten courts of hell but I like the fact that it spurs people, or I for that matter, to think about our deeds regardless of your religion. I've been to HPV quite a number of times, and this recent (1 month+ ago) trip was made because D hasn't been to here for close to 2 decades I suppose. It's nice knowing that it isn't that much of a ghost town now with the opening of the circle line station and everyone should pay a visit before it gets demolished in future. I'm guessing it's sooner or later, and it's a sad truth ):
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In other news...........


Meet Benji, my new D800 which I've been dreaming for months. The joy of holding it in my hands (even though the weight kills my wrist/ shoulder) is.... indescribable. I've finally gone Full-frame and there's so much more that I want to do with it. While I had wanted to sell off Bulky to raise funds for Benji, I'm really glad it didn't materialize. My obsession with cameras made it really difficult to part with Bulky, especially when it's been with me for 3 years + and it created so much memories for me.

And D, who recently decided to pick up photography as well, is more than happy to take over Bulky to go on shoots with me. (: I can't wait to bring both the boys out together, it'd be so much fun!


Bulky and his new (not-so-little) younger brother, Benji and a DSLR-shaped flashlight that I hooked onto my keys. My obsession with cameras is a little scary at times. (Taken from my instagram)



As what D said, " This is the best 21st birthday present for yourself."

Indeed, best and most expensive present ever.

(:

xx

2 comments:

Wenhui said...

Yay! Congrats on your new camera :D Looking forward to even nicer photos from you! hehe.

Fiona Sng said...

Hehe I hope I wouldn't disappoint then! <: Thank you for always being so nice dear <3