Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dreaming in fields of love // Of Cindy and Yee Hwee
















I'm here to share some love before my Christmas staycation begins with the boy in a few hours' time! Here's one of Cindy and Yee Hwee, whom I shot a few months back at one of my old favourite locations ever that I discovered by chance 5 years back. Spotted the cute Mickey, a Westie, whose special appearance was requested by Cindy. (: I love the shot whereby Mickey was watching me photograph the couple (picture 9) and suffering from separation anxiety because he can't stand it when Cindy's a distance away from him. Here's the first series of photos where I tried to emulate the film colours as much as I'm far from perfecting it still, I like how the photos have turned out.

Hope everyone's been keeping warm this December. I've such a love and hate relationship with this weather. Also, I can't believe this year is already coming to an end. December needs to dwell a little longer, I love how everyone's in such a festive mood and it's so infectious. I'm all geared up for my own little Christmas celebration with the boyfee and just relishing the company of one another and no one else. Thank you beebs, for planning everything out nicely for our first X'mas together. This means a lot.

Have a blessed Christmas, everyone! (:







No comments: