Tuesday, April 1, 2014

For the boy's 25th



















In an attempt to document down the process of me hand-making a scrapbook last year for D's 25th birthday, which obviously didn't follow through. I had wanted to combine these images into a video, but time got the upper hand and I was basically racing against it throughout the month I spent doing this.

It's been a long time since I last handcrafted, because each scrapbook takes me a few months to do at least but it's what I love doing since I was 16, and I pride myself in the fact that I use mostly scrap materials I find at home and cheap stickers that I source and collect over time cause I don't believe in overspending on these materials when I can make myself or find cheaper alternatives. I am lucky too, to have found someone who loves handmade gifts more than material goods. Never once have I had someone who bugs me to do make a card or scrapbook for him as much as D did, and I'm blessed.

***

As promised, I will be doing a giveaway in my next post! Stay tuned because I have some really adorable gifts up for grabs! <:

xx

No comments: