Monday, February 27, 2012

Here where we stand, I know I'll never be alone

Joseph's birthday held @ Klapsons Oasis Suite!






Lovely huge suite with a private jacuzzi (not pictured though)! (:



The guestbook that I was rushing out before the party (: Didn't manage to take a photo of the final product but this was close to finishing!



Forced to drink 21 seconds (:





EIGHT FRIGGING TIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING!



Pong pong <3

Love allllll of you so much



Love you Jojo and BC <3 <3 <3






Followed by BC's birthday @ Party World:




My best friend <3





My favorite boys <3



and.... my favorite girls <3

So, that sums up the later part of my January with the people I grew up for 8 years with and I still find it amazing how we're so tight after all these years.

It's been awhile since I've last been on/ posted adventure trips here but I promise they will be up when I clear the overdue pictures.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you selling that velvet purple dress? :)

Wenhui said...

You look good in that purple dress! :))

Fiona Sng said...

Anon: Hi, I don't think so.. I really like it a lot at the moment (:

Wenhui: Hi dear, thank you! The cut is so flattering, i love it!

Anonymous said...

hi I know this post was a while ago but i was wondering if you had to pay extra to hold the party at klapsons? thanks!

Fiona Sng said...

Hi there, i'm not too sure cause it was my friend's birthday party but I guess you aren't really allowed to hold parties almost in any hotels at all. We actually sneaked in!