Wednesday, May 7, 2014

One year anniversary



For the lack of time to work on the other pictures we have taken together all the way since January this year, this instagram picture of us in Tokyo should suffice for now.

***


A month late, but to the man of my life- Happy Anniversary.

Countless times I've heard people say that it's hard to stay attached in the industry I'm in and I never could understand why until I've experienced rock bottom and crazy highs that I have no words for. And there you were, never giving up and never failing to give me the push I needed.

Despite the countless insecurities a complete wreck like me possess, you tell me the reasons why you are proud of me and why you love me in the first place. When life throws me disappointments and downturns, you go the extra mile of popping by at my door step with a silly grin just to see me smile for a bit. With you, time always comes to standstill and I am instantaneously surrounded by a wave of quiet calmness that soothes every nerve in me when your scent comes close. There is none other like you who would go to great lengths to support me in attaining my dreams. You have brought me to places I've never dreamed of physically and emotionally and made the world a better place to be in for me.



You've got a heart of pure gold, and hands that are always reaching out to help the needy in every way you could. You having the right values, makes me want to be a better person. This is an attribute in you that none others see, and people are too quick to judge you based on your appearance but that's fine. What matters at the end of the day is that I see you in a light that no one else does or would ever be able to. Everyone sees you taking the lead, and you've always been the logical friend that takes care of everyone else in every relationship you establish so I take pride in the fact that you have your silly antics and boy-like moments that you only reveal around me. (,:

I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations I could have with you, be it unravelling the mystery of the universe and why mankind are wired in certain inexplicable ways, or talking for hours about the priorities in life and baring our hearts out to one another; all the way to doing dumb acts of talking to our duffy bear together. One year isn't a long time, but it hasn't changed anything about us. For that, I will always be grateful. I am even more grateful for that fact that we have never stopped chasing each other, and making the relationship work.

Thank you for dreaming big dreams with me all the time with our heads on the pillow and when we are both working physically hard at work shuffling from appointments to appointments. With you, I am profoundly happy and meeting you has completely turned my life around.


Will do the past 11 months again with you in a heartbeat cause it has truly the best times of my life.


I will love you with an everlasting love, beebs.
Death won't do us part.

xx

No comments: